It’s been a while since I’ve posted some of my confessions with y’all and I’m sure you’ve been wondering what’s been going on in my head, am I right?!
Well… why don’t I just tell you about a little this and that and a whole lotta randomness 😉
- Taking your Christmas lights down in mid May. You start questioning if it’s even worth it at this point. I’m still not convinced it was.
- When I started this blog, I thought I’d keep it separate from anyone I actually knew because I thought people might think it’s odd I started one (and who would want to read it, right?) but then the next day, I started a FB page and invited everyone I knew to like it… I’m not sure I make any sense these days!
- I’m pretty sure it’s not always appreciated the way I constantly chime in on conversations I am listening in on. I stupidly open my mouth way too often, realizing after the fact that the two people sitting next to me were not really asking me the question, so that answer or comment I just provided (albeit the correct answer) was not very welcome. Sorry ’bout it!
- The movie Grease was on last night and I made Logan watch the last 20 minutes with me so I could sing along! I’ve always said if I could be in any musical – it would be Grease – hands down! I’ll be Sandy any day 😉 And clearly I thought that when I dressed up as her for Halloween! Now, I just need some blonde hair! ha!
- Taking self portraits in the mirror is seriously awkward. I realized this the other day when shooting my “fitting room finds”. No joke… how do you not feel awkward staring at yourself in the mirror, trying to act nonchalant, knowing that what you are taking is about to be posted for the world to see? So may other girls have it figured out.. I mean, have you seen this girl – she totally has it figured out but me…Not so much. .
- On that same note, it’s just as awkward when you’re having your husband take pictures of your #OOTDs on your front steps with the neighbors watching.. I’m pretty sure they think we’re crazy!
- Las week was National Wear Your Lilly Day and guess what? I wore some Lilly 🙂 Does that surprise you?!
- Watching other people lick their fingers after eating.. it’s seriously so weird. I get it, some people need to get every last piece (totally get it) but it’s just not me.
- If I could eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be pretzels. I’m not kidding. Pretzel crisps, snaps, nuggets or hot… I’ll take all of them any day!
- I love pineapple juice with my Malibu and all things pineapple but don’t like eating actual pineapple. That’s normal, right?
On another note, we just sent out the invites to our 4th Annual Crawfish Boil & BBQ last week and I can’t wait for everyone to get them 🙂 I’m thinking of a flamingle theme for it, even though that doesn’t go with anything! I’m dying to have a “Let’s Flamingle” Favorite Things party!
What are some things on your mind lately?!