One of my favorite things about summer and fall are s’mores! I’m not kidding.. I ask my husband weekly if we can have a quick fire just so I can make s’mores and his response is always “you’re crazy”. My response is usually – “fine, I’ll do it myself!” in hopes that will make him jump right up! Ha! He doesn’t love hearing that since I’m ridiculous and don’t know how to actually start the bonfire.. I mean, you just put some paper in it and light it on fire with wood too right?!
Let’s be real now..
So after searching on Pinterest (because duh) I finally found the perfect recipe (thanks ABD!) for s’mores (in the kitchen sans fire) and it even included my favorite; SPRINKLES! And to make it even better.. they literally take just a few minutes to make!
Let’s get this party started!!
- Dipping Chocolate
- Graham crackers
- Spray down a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set the oven to broil.
- Place all of the marshmallows on the pan and pop them in an oven for about 1 minute on each side (Make sure you watch the oven… these things brown FAST!!)
- Once you’ve pulled the marshmallows out of the oven, let them cool down while you prep the graham crackers.
- Get the melting chocolate ready by heating it in 30 second intervals in the microwave until the chocolate is smooth and melty. Then put a little dollop of chocolate on each graham cracker to hold the marshmallow in place.
- Next, place the slightly cooled marshmallow on the graham cracker.
- Place the other side of the graham cracker on top and smoooosh.
- Then dip one side of the s’more into the chocolate..
- Immediately dip into the sprinkles!!
- Place them on a surface to cool