Hello and Happy Tuesday! It’s better than Monday, right?! I am linking up with Erika and Ashley for a lovely talk Tuesday! Or I should say for a “thoughtful Tuesday” because I’m all about randomness today!
I have a ton of important information and thoughts for you today.. and when I say important, I mean not important at all! In fact, it’s just random ramblings because those are always good! Want to know what I’ve been thinking about..?!
- Scarves: I have a bit of an obsession with them.. more buying them than wearing them! Wearing them can be fun- it’s a great accessory for any outfit (hello, have you seen my insta?!).. but buying them and planning how I’d like to wear them eventually?! So much fun!
- Trying to sound smart when you’re saying a fancy word- and getting it completely wrong! Like I thought I was ordering Foccacia correctly (I mean, I practiced 7 times in line!) and as soon as I said it, the server corrected me.. again!
- Getting into your car at a winery and having a car block you in – while letting out their elderly mother (or friend… who knows!) and staring at you and your friend the whole time. Umm what is the problem, bro?! Then pulling out and realizing you parked in the handicap spot.. umm why is the sign on the building away from the parking and not on the actual parking spot.. whoops!! Citizen of the year award!
- Giving a pep talk to the puppies when I let them out – and by pep talk I mean, encouraging them to go to the bathroom (Go potty, Desty! Hurry up and go poop!). I’m pretty sure my neighbors think I’m crazy.
- On that same note of neighbors.. our neighbors are NOT friendly.. at all! I was hoping when we moved in that we’d be in the neighborhood with the fun parties and barbecues but.. they don’t even smile.. they don’t introduce themselves when you move in (or say hi to them outside).. and heaven forbid they join in any friendly chatting.. therefore I’m pretty sure they all think I’m a stay at home dog mama or in the mafia or something- not really, but I’m pretty sure it’s weird for them that I’m home 3 days a week (sometimes 4) since they can’t tell that I’m WORKING from home!
- Isn’t it terrible when you go into the public bathroom stall to pee (of course!) and it smells like complete butt and when you walk out of the stall – someone else walks in.. Do you tell them it smells so badly because of the person before you.. so they don’t think it’s you?! Would they even believe you or would that just be awkward? Is it weird I think of those things?!
- It’s always so awkward when you’re singing along to a song and the artist get the lyrics wrong! I hate when that happens!
- Total win moment as I was looking at our honeymoon pictures recently (can we please go back?!) – when you’re on your honeymoon and blow drying your hair upside down (with the resorts blow dryer) and all of a sudden you scream for your husband- and he has to run in to help you.. get your hair unstuck from the backside of the blow dryer.. It’s not my first rodeo with a blow dryer and as I’m crying I’m pretty sure my husband was trying not to laugh at me..
- With that said instance.. parts were so tangled/shriveled, we realized we’d have to cut it off – and the only thing we have? A razor… clearly I’m a hot mess just at the thought of that- props to my husband for picking a real winner 🙂
- How is there always so much traffic on the roads – regardless of the time of day?! And why does the traffic ever come to a complete stop while on the highways if there are no accidents?! I mean.. I seriously think this every single time I drive!! And I never understand it. Why did we all have to come to a complete stop while going 65 mph?? Makes no sense to me!
- How some bloggers literally pay over $200 for a top or dress and think that their audience can do that?! I mean, I think those outfits are way cute but let’s be real here… how?? Don’t get me wrong, I still follow along 🙂 but if anyone knows how I can get that stuff for cheaper (or want me to do a segment on a save vs splurge items) lemme know!
Well… I think I’ve rambled on long enough about seriously random topics so I’ll let you go on with your Tuesday! Please tell me I’m not alone with some of these thoughts? Maybe you just don’t say them out loud since it’s not really appropriate – promise next time I’ll not talk so much about poop 🙂