Happy Tuesday! At least it’s not Monday, am I right?! And there’s a GIVEAWAY at the bottom of this post so there’s another win for the week, right?!
I think the number one question I get (at least, recently) is how I tie my blanket scarves. They can look a little intimidating when you get them since they’re so HUGE but I promise – you tie it once, you can tie them for life! 🙂
Excuse the pictures.. this was a super quick tutorial #nomakeup #pajamas! Also, this works for square blanket scarves – not the rectangular ones!
1. Fold your scarf into a triangle
2. I like to “roll’ the scarf towards me a few times so it’s not so bulky (you can skip this step though if you don’t mind more bulkiness!).
3. Next, I hold the rolled part up to my neck and basically criss cross the two sides behind my neck
4. Pull the two sides down and adjust under the triangle part
5. Last, adjust the two pieces that you pulled down as much as you’d like until you like how it looks!
Hopefully this helps and isn’t super confusing! The hubs thought I should do a video tutorial but I wasn’t sure if that was warranted! If you prefer that, let me know 🙂 Or if you have any questions/need help 🙂
Now here’s the fun part.. because I just love you all for visiting this little space so often and because blanket scarves might not be everybody’s “thing”.. I am giving away this fun and easy infinity scarf to one lucky reader! It’s one of my absolute favorites and think it’s perfect for fall and winter! Winner will be announced on Wednesday, November 9! Good luck!
Before you enter into the giveaway – there’s one thing to note (because I don’t know if it’s super clear!). You will be asked to input your email address into the Rafflecopter (so I can contact the winner!) BUT that does not mean that you’ve subscribed to the blog by email (one of the entries!) so make sure you subscribe by email on this little space as well in order to actually be entered! All entries will be verified – and a winner will be chosen based on the verification!