I blinked and it’s already end of day Thursday.. SCORE!! I thought I’d share just a couple random thoughts… because you’re all interested, duh! 🙂 Some are awkward and some are greeeeaaattt! And a few pictures because blog posts are kinda boring without pictures! Does anyone have these thoughts?!
- Instagram Pictures: What do I write about the picture before I post it? Do I put a long descriptive post, short and sweet post, just emojis or nothing?! My “witty” self struggles every time!!
- Coupons: So I am TERRIBLE at using coupons!! I always keep some on the fridge and just completely forget to use them and then 6 months later, I realize they’re expired.. BUT on this particular Wednesday I decided to buy a
tonfew cutesy Halloween things from Michaels and remembered to look up their coupons! They just so happened to have a 20% off coupon and after I got up to the register with all my purchases – they said the coupon doesn’t actually start until 4pm.. IT WAS A WEDNESDAY!! Stupidest thing ever.. shows that I guess I really shouldn’t try to use coupons!!
- Mirror selfies: How do people get the “perfect” mirror selfies?! When I have a cute outfit on, I’d like to document it.. because it happens so rarely BUT I can never get the angle just right, or the lighting.. it’s a serious struggle! Any pointers?
See what I mean??
- Jeans to formal occasions: Why would anyone wear jeans to a wedding…?? I have never understood that! I know some weddings are casual but it’s a wedding.. dress up a little bit at least! Plus it’s an excuse to get cute pictures taken looking nice 🙂
- Old school beats: Suga’ Suga’ circa 2003 came on the radio yesterday and it was the best day ever! I can still remember doodling in my school planner the lyrics to this song 🙂 Anyone else feel me on that song??
- Catfish: How does anyone still get Catfished?? Love the TV show but seriously.. it’s 2016 people!
- Love: The fact that it’s almost October which is basically November and that’s almost to December.. so it’s basically Christmas next month!! And guess who’s excited for that?!
- Cups: I don’t understand the fact that my husband finds it necessary to have 20 cups of water next to his bed at all times.. I don’t get it..
Those are my random thoughts for Thursday! What are random things that cross your mind??
Hope you all have had a fabulous week!! Come back tomorrow for my Friday Favorites 🙂