Today I’m teaming up with Andrea to share some of my fall favorites!! I honestly blinked and summer is already coming to an end- it’s crazy how fast this summer went! Fast forward a few more weeks and the cooler weather will be here to stay. While I love wearing sweaters… I don’t enjoy putting on closed toed shoes! #flipflopsforlife
Now what am I looking forward to…. let me just tell you…
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes – I get so excited when I see the sign at Starbucks advertising for these bad boys! The little spice just makes me so happy 🙂 Anyone else with me??
- Fall Candles- I’m seriously in love with the candles at Bath & Body Works and have already had a few lit the last few days! A few favorites: Pumpkin Apple, Leaves, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Sweater Weather and Pumpkin Spice
- Fall Fashion – I’m partial to dresses and flip flops but I do love to cozy up in a comfy sweater with some leggings 🙂 I also like transitioning dresses to be more fall friendly!
- Fall home decor- I love when it’s time to bring out the fall decorations and dazzle up our front porch (if you can call it that!) and the inside! It makes me happy to see all the orange inside and all the Mums outside! Also- am I the only one who is obsessed with going into Hobby Lobby and looking through their fall aisles?! They have the BEST signs and cutest decor!
- Pumpkin Patches – Yes i’m an adult and yes i’m still in love with going to pick pumpkins out at the patch! 🙂 My poor hubs isn’t the biggest fan but he obliges to make me happy! Carving them is another plus in my book! Love this tradition!
- Fall meals – the slow cooker reminds me of Fall and Winter for some reason so I love when it’s time to make some White Chicken Chili or Chicken Cordon Bleu. I’ll be sharing these recipes soon enough so you can get a kick start on preparing for Fall!
- Football and the Green Bay Packers – This is a given.. Fall just means it’s time for some football and I am perfectly happy to watch some Packers kick some butt on Sundays 🙂 Or Mondays… or Thursdays… any day really!
- Leaves – When Fall starts to come around and the leaves begin to change.. my is it beautiful!? As much as I hate to see summer go.. I sure do love the color change 🙂
I’m always excited for all these fun things and am already looking for new fall traditions and pumpkin patches to go to! If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!! 🙂
What are your fall favorites? I’d love to add more to my list!